Do you feel like you’re the only mom who serves store-bought birthday treats, dreads school plays, and misses the days of going to the bathroom by herself?
unNatural Mom gives you permission to say that mothering doesn’t always come naturally to you. Parenting expert and self-proclaimed unnatural mom Hettie Brittz helps you…
- Recognize how unrealistic our culture’s standards of mothering are
- Move beyond the myths of “supermom”
- Complete the Parenting Style Assessment to determine your own parenting style
- Understand and forgive the mothers who hurt you
- Embrace your capabilities as well as your challenges
Come find new hope in discovering that every mother has unique gifts. In Christ, the “unnatural” mom becomes the supernatural mom who is just right for her family!
"(un)Natural Mom" by Hettie Brittz is a great book written to help mothers realize that it's okay if they aren't the perfect mom 24/7. This book focuses on how moms are sometimes judged for the way they do things or just feel like complete failures when comparing themselves to other moms. This book is perfect for inspiring all mothers(and moms-to-be) to be the best they can be for their child(ren). I absolutely recommend this to ALL moms & mom-to-be.
I received this book free from the publisher in exchange for my honest review. I am not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.